Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

White Tank Top From Target~7.00
Jeans From Target 
Fake UGG Slippers From Target~9.99 with 10% off (Very Old)
Jingle Bell Necklace and Earring From the Px
Pink Santa Hat Gift for A good friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. So far this morning mom and me ran to walgreens. We need to get flour to make gravy. So before we left mom snap a picture of me. Hubby is making breakfast and I will be cooking dinner. Oma will be here at 11am and then we will open gift up. Which I can't wait. I will make a blog post on it tomorrow.

I want to thank Pamela From Call Me Ishmael, Candy from Curves Ahead Make Up and  Camille From Never Naked for the wonderful Christmas Cards they sent me. These lady are wonderful. So go check out there blogs.
Here are the cards that they sent me.
Now for the last picture is my Christmas Tree. There are so many gift under there. I hope everyone like what we got them. Also there will be more gift under there when people come over. My mom re-used the package my MIL Peg sent me.

 
See that white box it from Coach and it from Me. I wonder what is in it. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE.


glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!