Saturday, April 16, 2011

Maroon and Grey Work Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Big Sister Necklace Gift From My Sister
Earring From MIL Peggy
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
White Heels- Payless

Hello All. I got told by my co-worker that I looked cute today. Also yesterday too. Work was stressful today. So I was happy to get off. I actually got asked if I want to work more hours. I said nope. Mainly because I want to come home and spend time with the hubby. Which Hubby made me dinner again today. I love him :).  I hope you all are having a good weekend. 

Here is my new Favorite song at the moment. 

Selena Gomez - Who Says




I just love the lyrics.



 HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!