Friday, November 1, 2013

Starbuck Anyone



Gold Sweater Hand Me Down From L
Brown Puffer Vest From Target
 Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~29.33
Flower Earring From Forever 21~.49 Cents
Pink Coach Purse~ Wedding Anniversary(2012
Brown Boots From DSW~ 41.97 

Hello Everyone. Last Saturday we had a daylight saving. Which is nice but it getting darker soon. So today you are getting night time pictures. Which we took on are way home from Starbuck. People must have thought I was crazy walking in the cold with an ice coffee but it was super yummy.

I have been wanting to wear this sweater for a long time. When L gave it to me it was right before I moved. So it was to warm to wear it. Plus it has a hood on it. So that made it hard to wear it to work. I knew that I wanted to wear my brown boots with it and then I remember I had the puffer vest. Which worked out prefect. I didn't have to wear a coat. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

6 comments:

  1. Look so pretty!! Like your boots! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty ^__^

    Have a Fantastic Weekend,

    Nicole

    My new post - Flared Jeans - http://www.nicoleta.me/2013/11/flared-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Starbucks :) Their chocolate cream frappuccino is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!