Friday, April 11, 2014

Feeling Purple



REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
Black Tank Top From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Flower Earring From CR~2.40
Lia Sophia Mother Of Pearl Of Necklace Christmas Gift From My MIL Peg Friend(2010)
Black Flower Headband Gift From Galaxia of Hopeful Kiss A Pink Lipstick Life!
Gotta Flurt Shoe Gift From Hubby for my Birthday~ 13.00 from DSW

 Hello Everyone. Since I have put myself on a shopping ban for clothes and shoe. I been shopping my closet more. Which I came across this purple top. Which I haven't worn since August 2012. To keep up with flower week. I added some flower accessories to my outfit.

This weekend is going to be a fun one. Tomorrow is my first 5k run. Also tomorrow is a going away party at Waldgeist.
 I'm link up with A Journey in Style, Just Another Smith and Brynnash for April Flower Week.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY. 

27 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shade of purple, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You to Amy have a great weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your first 5k! I can't wait to hear about it.

    Jessi @ Not the Average Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had tons of fun at the 5k. A Post will be up tomorrow on it.

      Delete
  4. ooh doing a 5k is a plan of mine this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should so do it. It hard work at first but a lot of fun.

      Delete
  5. nice one Amy :)

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good dear! Happy weekend!



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... Those photos look really stunning!
    I love your blog :)

    Xxx Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that shirt!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very cute blouse, cute headband~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very pretty top. Good luck with your 5K! I am running one tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really awesome in that purple top Amy :) have a nice weekend dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that color!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That top is so pretty and I love the Converse Sneakers and of course the headband. =) Cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking cute & adorable as always , i would love to see you wear pencil skirts more often !! u will look extra good

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your 5k is going well (or went well - unsure of the time difference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went great. I'm 6 hours ahead of Michigan and Florida. Not sure where you live.

      Delete
  16. Latest Automotive Information with Pictures, latest speedy cars, top vehicles
    TopAmazingCars.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!