Tuesday, August 12, 2014

NFL Challenge

Disclaimer: I was asked by Fanatics to come up with my prefect game day outfit. I was not paid in any to do this. All opinions are 100% Mine 
NFL Outfit
Hello Everyone. I'm super excited to be taking part of Fanatics NFL Perfect game outfit challenge. If you have been reading my blog for awhile. You know I'm a huge Detroit Lions fan. During the fall time you will always see me rocking my Lions gear on Sundays. This outfit I created above would be a the prefect outfit to wear to a tailgating party and to watch the game in. The long sleeve will keep you warm during the chilly fall day or night. If you read my blog on the regular you know I'm a ugg and jean kind of girl. Both items are super casual and nice to wear on any day of the week. Specially for game day when you are trying to stay warm. As you watch your favorite football team play.

You can grab your favorite team jersey at Fanatics. 

For some fun. I decide to recap all my Detroit Lions Outfit I have worn. To watch the games from home or at the game. So here we go.  
November 25,2011~Pink Suh Jersey and Jeans
November 23. 2012 ~Pink Suh Jersey and Jeans

Do you support a NFL teams?
If so let me know down below in the comments. 

HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

16 comments:

  1. Love this post!!!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Oh! There is a Back to School giveaway over at my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool! the falcons are big over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute picks dear~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Vikings fan, so I guess that make us "enemies"! I love all of your gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your outfits! I am sure my husband wishes I were that excited about football!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not that into football. However, I do love basketball. We always watch all of the Kentucky games.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be big basketball fan when I was little.

      Delete
  7. I am Chicago Bears fan!
    Cute outfit!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only live about an hour from Detroit, but I was Hoosier born--so, yes, the Colts are my team. :) Loving the cute ensemble you've displayed!!! That Sally Hanson nail polish is TDF--gotta try it! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, I used to live not that far from Detroit years ago. I hope you are safe from all the flooding.

      Delete
  9. I'm not into football but I love your outfits - big fan of casual, comfy wear here :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!