Sunday, February 15, 2015

Currently in February

Hello Everyone. Thanks you all so much for your kind words on my Friday post.  Today I'm back with a currently post. As you are tell before I'm a late to the reading game.

Reading~ Fifty Shades of Grey

Doing~ Finishing up my half marathon training. 

Working on~ Some upcoming review post

Watching ~ Dr. Who

Loving ~ My kangaroo sweatshirt and my family

Wearing ~ My Go to Outfit Minus the hat and I'm wearing my black eyeglasses

Planning For ~Paris 

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

18 comments:

  1. Fifty shade of gray outstanding book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read fifty shades of grey an year and have been waiting for the movie since then only to hear its been cancelled in my country
    i guess i will have to watch it online
    great post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see the movie fifty shades!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey .. I am reading Fifty shades of grey too! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I can wait your reviews.
    Have a beautiful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed fifty shades of grey the books.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your readings are mine 2 , fifty shades of sex positions I call it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the book not the movie though

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!