Monday, February 9, 2015

Inspiration Monday: Anne Hathaway

REMIX OUTFIT
 Black and Sliver Triangle Necklace From Takko Fashion~2.99 Euro(4.05 Dollars)
 Black and Sliver Triangle Earring For Hit~ 1.00 Euro(1.13 Dollars)
Impo thunder booties From DSW Christmas Gift From Hubby(2010)

Hello Everyone. Today I'm linking up with Two Birds for inspiration Monday. When I saw the inspiration for this week. I knew I had to try it out. Since I have been wanting to try denim on denim for some time now. So this gave me the chance to try out. Which guys I have no clue why it took me so long to do an outfit like this.

I can tell you all I'm feel amazing in this outfit today. I don't know if it my go to heels or the denim on denim. Whatever it is. I'm liking it. So going to have to remix this outfit again but with a black vest.  Also I have been neglecting this Chambray shirt. So it was nice to pull it out of my closet again.

This is my rocker look.

I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was okay. Game night on Friday night was fun. Then on Saturday I smashed my iPhone in the couch. Which lucky I have a second glass on my phone. So that is what broke and not my real glass. So I had to order another new second glass for my phone. Which should be here on Tuesday.

inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

44 comments:

  1. I just love her..u did a great job with that outfit!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved this COH outfit on Anne when I saw it a while back, you did a great version of it Amy!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks love!
    hehe I LOVE your cute pics :) you had a fun time I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this canadian suit :D Denim on denim is one of my favorite combos this season!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you were right on! I love these posts!!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que maximo amei o look, tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Novo canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration Amy! Love the outfit!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look, Amy! I love that you recreated Ann's look!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    http://www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Anne Hathaway. That is a great casual look to recreate. I like how you added the statement necklace to your look.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rocker look :) This denim on denim looks great--I love that triangle necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally love how you recreated this look Amy then you added a little personal touch to it...super!!

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!