Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30x30 Day 17 ~ Work Outfit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Headband Gift From MIL Peggy
White Earring From The PX~4.99 for 3 pairs
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. So this is my last 2 items for 30x30 that I haven't worn yet. I was debating this morning if I want to switch this cardigan out for a different one but I decide not to. I like how this outfit came together. Even thou I'm not a fan of this Cropped cardigan.  On other news I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the month. 


  
Photobucket
O.P.I. Techno Girl~ My Something New. Painted on 6-27-11


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEDNESDAY

8 comments:

  1. I think the similar colors look good together! I am putting up the link now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always look amazing with these colors...orange is so nice on u! I love o.p.i! You look fab, as usual! Love the sandals as well :)
    My daughters name will be T'Kyla :)
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love orange and coral on you- beautiful! Plus that mani pedi is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the color of nail polish is adorable, and matches your dress so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that maxi dress!! That color is phenomenal on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!