Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pink, White and Grey Saturday Work Outfit




REMIX OUTFIT
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Necklace Gift From Hubby for 1st Wedding Anniversary
Pink Earring From H&M In Germany
Barrettes From Target- 2.00 on Clearance
White Belt From Target 6.99
White Heels- Payless

Hello Everyone. I wasn't sure what I wanted to wear to work today. So I went in to the closet and saw these Gray pants that I haven't worn since April. Then I saw this pink rhinestone shirt and decide to wear it. I normal wear it untucked but it look better tucked in with these pants. 

Now for an Update on Oma. Oma is out of the Hospital now. She didn't need to have surgery. Which is a good thing. The moved her to a rehab center. She will be there for a week and then she will be back at her house on her own. She has to decide what she wants to do about her 2 jobs. 

If you would like to check out this article that pongr did on Camille(I am Never Naked) and Me. Is about how we spent are prize winning.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

6 comments:

  1. Pink, white, and gray is such a sweet and pretty combination. You look great!

    I'm glad to hear that about your grandmother. No surgery is GOOD! I hope she's feeling much better, VERY soon!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute outfit. I like it tucked in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear your oma is getting better! love the daisy shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sandals are cute cute cute!

    Have fun with the remix :)

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ordered the dknyc pumps from dsw.com, hehe. looking really cute!

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!