Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday Work Outfit Are Back

Photobucket
Mint Green Sweater From Old Navy-17.21
Black Cami From Victoria Secret ~ 14.50 or 3/30
Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00
Black Star Earring Birthday Gift From Scribble
Necklace From Px~ 4.99
Barrette From Ultra~2.00
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy Thursday. So I got asked to bring back Awkward and Awesome on my Formspring. So since I final settled in here in Michigan. I decide I would bring it back. So let being.

Awkward
~ Get to the check out at Kroger and realized I left my wallet home. Due to I was paying bill that morning.
~Couldn't figure our how to but the hanger on a rack at the dry cleaners.
~Someone left a pair of worn shoe by my front porch . 

Awesome
~Being able to see my Family more now that I live in Michigan
~That I got my new glasses on Monday(I was tired the other ones)


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY.

7 comments:

  1. i love that color on you! i see you have a few mint tops...lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Glad to hear that you are settling in without toooo much hassle!!!

    That top is really cute and looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos and
    great blog i must admit..
    Bdw check awt my blog and
    lets follow each other would
    love to interview u in my blog n more thnx in advance Chuchu-
    chulala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that sweater!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from the Amish community of Lebanon pennsylvainia.I was just passing though and thought id say hello. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mint green. It is one of my favorite colors. You look great.

    It is so odd that someone left a pair of shoes on your porch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Everyone.

    Sunny and Star I found it to be odd too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!