Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pink,Orange and Pearl Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Orange  Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
Necklace From CR-7.99
Orange Headband From  Dollar Tree~.50 

CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy Sunday. Work was good today. I was a little upset that I didn't get the memo that we could have worn Loins shirt to work today but it okay. There always next time. So today outfit I switched it up. Normal I would just wear a cami with this cardigan but since it was cold this morning. I decide to wear a t-shirt. Then I realized that this t-shirt is a low cut one. So I add the cami to go under it. Which I think it look good together.

 One of my pearl string broke today at work. I was hanging sock up and notice all these pearl on the ground. Then I realized it was my necklace. I was a little upset at first. Due to this necklace is one of my favorite. So I took all the pearl off and throw them in the trash. Then I just cut the string off. It was an easy fix. So all is well again. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY.

7 comments:

  1. cute sweater!
    http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls totally make this outfit. I love it!!!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the colors!! I think you will be able to find a new pearl necklace pretty easy! Don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much! you look really great in this outfit!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the argyle! one of my faves!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!