Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pink,Orange and Pearl Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Orange  Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Earring From CR~4.00 w/40% off
Necklace From CR-7.99
Orange Headband From  Dollar Tree~.50 

CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. Happy Sunday. Work was good today. I was a little upset that I didn't get the memo that we could have worn Loins shirt to work today but it okay. There always next time. So today outfit I switched it up. Normal I would just wear a cami with this cardigan but since it was cold this morning. I decide to wear a t-shirt. Then I realized that this t-shirt is a low cut one. So I add the cami to go under it. Which I think it look good together.

 One of my pearl string broke today at work. I was hanging sock up and notice all these pearl on the ground. Then I realized it was my necklace. I was a little upset at first. Due to this necklace is one of my favorite. So I took all the pearl off and throw them in the trash. Then I just cut the string off. It was an easy fix. So all is well again. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY.

5 comments:

  1. cute sweater!
    http://modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls totally make this outfit. I love it!!!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the colors!! I think you will be able to find a new pearl necklace pretty easy! Don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the argyle! one of my faves!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!