Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Work Outfit For September

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Brown T-shirt From The Px (I think, Find at MIL Peg's House)
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Flower Necklace From Target~1.00
Brown Earring Gift From Oma(Grandma in German)
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everybody. Happy Friday. Man was today a crazy weather day. I went in to work and it was 54 out. Got off of work and it was 47 out. As the day/night went on it kept getting colder out. So look like I'm going to have to bust out my winter coat soon.

 Work was super busy with everyone buying boots. After work I went out to eat with Hubby. We went to Red Lobster. Which is one of my favorite place to eat. Special right now with all you can eat shrimp  Which is also my favorite. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

P.S. Get ready to see a lot of PINK on my blog for BBCA. Which starts tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. I am excited to see your pink outfits next month too! I still need a pair of brown short boots for fall.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stripes!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!