Friday, December 9, 2011

My Day At Bronner's

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Long Sleeve From Old Navy-4.00
Flirt Boot Cut Jeans From Old Navy-18.43
Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
Uggs Boot Christmas Gift From Hubby(when we lived in Germany)

Hello All. Today day was filled with a lot of walking. Hubby took me to Bronner's Christmas Land. It was so much fun. It was part of my Christmas gift. We got outdoor lights and we already put them up. We ate German food for dinner. Man how I miss eating German food. We also did so outlet shopping at Brich run and Great lakes. 

I will try my best to stop by your blogs and read them. It just a busy weekend for me. 

SnowMan at Bronners

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bronners Amy!!! Lucky you....were there masses of crazy people??
    Nice new blog design for Christmas...cute!

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the festive shirt!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tee! i love it!!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!