Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Color Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Sweetheart Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~ 18.53
Red Ribbon Not Sure Where It Came From

Jingle Bell Necklace From The Px
Jingle Bell Earrings From The Px

Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year.

Hello All. I can't believe it's Friday already where did this week go. Yesterday I got Hubby Stocking done. My two good friend got there Christmas Gift in the mail. All the gift are brought. Just need to get my mom and MIL Peggy stocking done. Plus we can't forget about Miss Priscilla. I have to get her something. I also have to buy the food for Christmas dinner and make sugar cookie. So next week is going to be super busy for me. I'm calling today's outfit my Christmas Outfit due to it has a lot of Christmas colors in it. 

Today Christmas Item~ Card that I have received in the mail. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace. You have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely looks like you are getting ready for Christmas with this outfit and your decorations!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boots! And don't you just love getting Christmas cards?

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! love it!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!