Thursday, December 1, 2011

ROCKING MY SEVENTEEN FEATURED SWEATER TO WORK

Photobucket
 Seventeen Feature Sweater From Old Navy~9.98
Gray Wide Pants From New York Company~ Christmas Gift From Oma or Parent 
Jingle Bell Earring From The Px
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Flats From CR-14.99



 

Happy 1st of December Everyone. I can't believe in 24 day it will be Christmas. I love this time of year. Also this year it going to be extra special for me since I will be by all my family. 

I'm so in love with today outfit. I came together super nicely. The necklace that I wear today is the second time I'm wearing it. I have a hard time pairing it with things but it works prefect with this outfit. There not going to be a Awkward or Awesome Post. Due to nothing Awkward happen to me this week. Maybe there will be a post next week. 


My Count Down Calender To Christmas Day.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 


8 comments:

  1. Super cute! And I'm loving those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that sweater! It looks great. I love Christmas so much too! yay!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the countdown calenders with chocolates inside??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, love this sweater and what a great deal!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute sweater-perfect for this time of year and I love your Christmas blog border! (You've reminded me that I need to get an advent calendar!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!