Friday, October 12, 2012

BBCA DAY 12: Pink and White Work Outfit




 REMIX OUTFIT
Flare-Leg Jeans~ C/O Kmart 21.99
 Earring From Target
Silver Headband From a Store in Germany
Pink Plaid Fergalicious Shoe From DSW~14.67

Happy Friday Everyone. So I have no clue what I was thinking this morning becuase I shut my alarm clock off. When I woke up it was 4:04am and I only have 30 min to get ready for work. I'm so glad that I pulled my clothes out last night and laid them out in the bathroom. If I hadn't done that I would have been in a bigger pickle.  Also with today outfit. This is the first time I have worn this white cardigan with this tank.

After work I hit up Target to get some baby shower gift. Since I have 3 of them this weekend that I'm going to. One is tonight at 6pm and I plan on wearing  what I wore to work to it.   Also right now I'm cooking a Pumpkin bread. Which I got the recipe from Sunny Days and Starry Night Blog. It's for tomorrow pot luck at work.

Today Breast Cancer Item is Look Good Feel Better 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

7 comments:

  1. OMG you get up at 4 for work. Thats insane! Kuddos to you I could never!

    Are we following each other? If not< I love to!

    http://fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! have a great wknd!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win 30$ gift voucher at Vivilli!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and your pink clothes are too cute! Love it lady
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone. Janet I have to get up at 3:40 everyone Friday to be at work at 5. It sucks but I do it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!