Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Brown and Beige Saturday Outfit

REMIX OUTFIT
Saturday April 27, 2013
Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~29.33
Ugg Brown Boots Gift From Hubby From DSW

Hello Everyone. This is the outfit that I wore on Saturday. Which man it was cold that day. It was 46 degrees and raining out.  I wore my coat over this outfit all day.  I know my outfit haven't been anything special lately. It had when you are living out of a suitcase and you mainly pack warm weather clothes. I have no idea what I was thinking when I pack. The weather is nice and sunny one day. Then the next its cold again. So therefor I have to bust out the very few long sleeves shirts I brought with me. 60 more days to go of living out of my suitcase. Then I have all my stuff back and a place to live. I so can't wait.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

15 comments:

  1. I like the ruffly vest, super cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are casual and comfy, but still cute. The vest is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 60 days will fly by Amy and I think your outfits are still lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful blog!
    What do you think about to follow each other? If you interested, please let me know!

    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at your hair, amazing!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Enter Cichic giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant believe it was cold!!!! It was soooo hooootttt here in austria! :S
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get settled in soon!! I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look!:)



    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where re you living now?
    Hope these 60 days go fast for you ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so fabulous that you found a place to live! Ottawa weather is very unpredictable as well, it was snowing (!) a couple of weeks ago and now it's hot and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorei o blog e sou uma nova seguidora!

    (passa no meu blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you look amazing. Suitcase or not... you hair always looks fabulous! :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!