Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Purple and Black Remix Outfit





REMIX OUTFIT
Black Cami From Target~9.99
Black Pants From Target~24.99
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Earring From MIL Peggy
Headband From Target~2.99 for a pack of them(all colors)
Flower Belt From Style~6.99
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello All. Happy Tuesday. Today was a better day. I was going to wear the white Cami and a white belt but the belt wasn't fitting right. So I did the black Cami and belt. Which I got told by a couple customers that I have a small waist. Every time I wear this belt I get told how cute it is. It was a great buy last year for 6.99. I'm watching the newest Harry potter movie. We just got it from Netflixs. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- that shirt looks great on you and I agree with the customers- your waist looks tiny and that's a super cute belt! Glad to hear you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belt is great. I need to get more belts. I am just now starting to use them for things OUTSIDE of hold gin my jeans up!!!

    prettyinandout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that belt! Purple and black is a fun combo. I'm glad you had a better day and had time to watch HP!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!