Sunday, June 26, 2011

30 FOR 30 DAY 14TH~ ERRAND DAY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Earring From H&M Got them in Germany
Flower Hair Piece From Forever 21~ 2.50
Flower Belt From Style~6.99(My Favorite Belt)
CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello everyone. I have today off. So Hubby and me went to Costco and did some other errands. We try to clean the rust off the sidewalk outside but it started to rain. So we had to stop and come in. Which I put on yoga pant to clean the outside up with. Due to I was going to clean the outside up in my nice skirt. Which this is the first time that I have worn this skirt and was not going to work. So who is ready for some true blood tonight? I so can't wait.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY. 

6 comments:

  1. No one dresses up, or even gets dressed for errands, did you get some nice, complimentary stares, or some weird looks. I got the latter today. My look was too much for the "burbs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! The flower in your hair is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skirt!

    We used to watch True Blood but now we don't have HBO. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit you look great! Thanks for voting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I didn't get to watch true blood last night. Was the episode good?

    Love that skirt. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladies.

    Kris~ No weird looks shopping in this.

    Melissa and Sunny~ The episode was super good. I was yelling at the TV.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!