Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I wear on my days off

Photobucket

UA Blue Hoodie Christmas Gift From Hubby(2011)
Aeropostale Pants



 

Hello Everyone. Today is my day off. So I decide to wear my new hoodie that I got for Christmas. I woke up this morning to snow. So Priscilla and me played in the snow this morning. Then I went to Costco and Mejier to buy food to make dinner tonight. After the store I went to McDonald's to get lunch. I want to try the new chicken bites. They were ok. Not the greatest. After I got home I gave Priscilla a bath. Now I'm caught up on my Tv Show.

Photobucket

HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Amy! I hope you had a good day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hoode, hope you had a good day off. :)

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't days off just the best! I have Sun/Mon off so have already started to plan my days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had mcd for lunch and saw the chkn bites as well...tempted to try but not so good huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute doggie!

    days off are the greatest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so comfortable! I love dressing comfy on days off. Sweats and a soft shirt are musts.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dog is so cute! you look so comfy. i love me some sweats when i'm chillin' at home!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love McDonalds fries, lol.....hope you are staying warm, its FREEZING outside!
    Cmon Spring!

    A Blog of Life & Everything in Between!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for a day off!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!