Sunday, June 10, 2012

MY FAMILY WEEKEND


Hello All, I'm Back. I had a very nice relaxing weekend. Hubby and me went up to flint for the weekend. Were we meet up with his family at what used to be called smoke rise but now is Great outdoor adventures. It's a camp ground with cabin and place for tents. We rented a cabin were all 5 of us stay. We each had our own rooms. Even Priscilla had her own room. Normal she sleep in the same room as Hubby and me but the room in the cabin was to small for all of us. So she slept in the living room. MIL Peggy caught Priscilla sleeping on the couch this morning. She took picture of it to black mail Priscilla. 

Yesterday we went to Huckleberry Railroad and Village. Where we all spent looking at house from the 1800's to the early 1900's. It was so neat to look at how things have change. We also road on the railroad and took a boat ride. After the railroad we went back to the camp ground. Where we went swimming. Hubby even put Priscilla in the water. So that's how I spent my weekend and the rest of vacation. 

ALSO THANK TO EVERYONE WHO VOTE FOR PRISCILLA IN THE CUTEST DOG CONTEST. WE WON. WE WON.


P.S. I will be by to visit your blog this week.

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

6 comments:

  1. seems like a great family weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful weekend!! good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun weekend!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the perf weekend!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had fun!! and congrats

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!