Friday, June 14, 2013

Wilhelmstraßenfest (Music Fest)



REMIX OUTFIT
Saturday 8th, 2013
Brown Coach Sandals From The Px~70.85
White Coach CrossBody Purse Wedding Anniversary Gift From Hubby(2012)  


Hello Everyone, First off I want to say I'm sorry I haven't been coming around to you blogs lately.  I just been spending a lot of time outside. Also making new friend and enjoying my life right now. I can say I haven't been this happy in a long time. I'm hoping once I get in to my house and have everything unpacked. That I will get back in to blogging more and visiting your blogs. I hope you all understand. Also thanks you all for being there and supporting my blog. It truly means a lot to me. 

Last Friday and Saturday we went to downtown Wiesbaden to the Wilhelmstraßenfest. Which we had a great time. Eat and drinking. It reminded me of the Arts,Eats and Beats that would go on every year in Michigan.  Only bad thing that happen was I ended up getting 3 blister on my left foot and 2 on my right foot. I happy to say there starting to heal up now. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,my love!Have a great weekend!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying your new town and having fun! It's too nice outside to be stuck inside at a computer :) Love that top. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful top :) good to hear you are enjoying yourself, keep it up!

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top, have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great that you're getting to see Germany and having fun! Still so jealous. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - it really does mean the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boho feel of the top.... the frilly sleeves are so pretty!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blouse!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new life in germany! i'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!