Thursday, November 7, 2013

PINNED IT AND DID IT: Black and white stripe skirt

Source
Outfit Detail Click HERE
Hello Everyone. I know you guys are probably sick of seeing this outfit. I promise you won't see it anymore this week. Today I want to link up with  H&K Style Journey Pin it and Did It.  I'm also linking up to The Tiny Heart for look what I got. Which my look what I got is this skirt. Which was 4.95 Euro.  I pinned look outfit right after I brought this skirt from H&M. I did switch the look up some with adding thighs and also a collared white shirt under the sweater. I had to stay warm since I knew I was going to be outside all day.  I just wish I add another picture with out my jacket on. Which Hubby did take some but when I went and looked for them. They are gone so he must have deleted them. 

I plan on wearing this skirt again but with my chambray shirt. Which is sitting in my closet with the tags still on it. I had the shirt since April. I brought before I moved over here to Germany.



HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I bet the skirt will look really cute with the chambray top too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped skirt, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving this skirt! Such a cute look ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. The skirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when an item gets worn and worn again
    Cute outfit
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great striped skirt and it is a very versatile piece that you can wear often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing deal on the skirt! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!