Friday, July 11, 2014

IT'S FRIDAY

REMIX/REDISCOVER
Olive Green Tank From Target 4.00
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Total Shades Sunglasses From The Px~14.99
Happy Friday Everyone. I'm truly lost for words today.  I can tell you one things it has been over 2 years. Since I have worn this shirt last. I truly love this tunic sheer top but have a hard time styling it. This is my first time wearing it with a pair of skinny jeans. Which I have to tell you I really like how it try out. 

I'm not sure what we are going to be doing this weekend.

HAVE A GREAT FIRDAY. 

28 comments:

  1. You're so lovely in this outfit!
    Have a wonderful Friday!!!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your earrings! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this top with your skinny jeans! Super cute :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top looks great with skinny jeans! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! Have a great weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since your top is more of a tunic length, you could wear it with leggings at ankle length with sandals in the summer and boots and a cozy cardigan in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your outfit this week
    your top is nice and your skinny jeans giving you a very nice curve
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning girl !! love your top !! have a nice weekend love :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The top looks nice with the skinny jeans. Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really cool top! You look good in brown!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your glasses & would you like to follow each other via
    GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREATE OUFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute shirt,you should wear it more often

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that blouse! And ur hair looks so beautiful like this ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great weekend. You look great. Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!