Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WIWW: BBCA DAY 1: Watercolor

REMIX OUTFIT
Black Scoop Neck Long Sleeved Tee From Old Navy 7.00
Sheer Colorful Poncho Hand Me Down From L
 Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Pink Flower Belt Gift From MIL Peggy
 Pink Prada Glasses
Small Hoop Earring From CR~4.00
Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Hubby(2013)

Happy October Everyone. Where is the world did September go. Today kick off BBCA(Blogging for Breast Cancer Awareness). This is my 5th year doing this. The reason why I do this is because I have lost family member and friends to this cancer. That why BBCA is so close to my heart. Not only do I wear pink everyday in October. I also go and research company's who donate to this cause as well. 

To Read More about BBCA. SEE HERE.
Amy Fashion blog

For today outfit I decide to try to style this poncho again. That I almost got rid of during my last closet clean out a few weeks ago. Do to I don't wear it much. If I don't wear again in the next couple of months. It going to be getting donated. 

   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   

Today Breast Cancer item is Save the ta-tas.

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

Linking up to WIWW(what I wore Wednesday) over at  The Pleated Poppy.

42 comments:

  1. Love ur colorful poncho!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poncho you look great.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com/2014/10/honey-walnut-mango-salad.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your fave fashion month--all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I adore the glasses and the poncho! So fun and pretty!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great. I love the colors on your poncho and your pink glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watercolors as a pop and how it matches your glasses! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post as always, pink looks great on you
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur poncho

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colorful look !
    Will try it out this weekend ...
    would u like to stay in contact by following each other?? I did follow ur blog
    Hope u visit mine
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool look dear!
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/6-summer-outfits-i-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this poncho! The colors and print are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to spread awareness!

    And looking gorgeous with the print and pink accents :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great first outfit for the first day of breast cancer awareness month! I love the pop of pink in your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the splash of colors in your topper Amy. =) thank you so much for visitng my blog =) keep in touch. new post:
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very inspiring post, Amy! Love the look! xoxo
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the print of your top!

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahhahaaa "Save the Ta-tas". Cute look. Love the funky print on your blouse and the cute flower belt. =)

    Pleasure linking up for the first time. I also advertised your BBCA Link-up on yesterday's post and will do the same today. =) Thanks, Babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada, Also thank for help spread the word on this cause and my link up :)

      Delete
  19. Amy, I do like your accent on wearing pink every day in October for a cause! It makes me think about other causes we can honor in such a fashion ... and I love that poncho top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannee, I have done this for other cause in the past.

      Delete
  20. You're too cute. I love this BBCA theme you've got going!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hello, it's nice kimono

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!