Thursday, November 27, 2014

Family

My Husband, My Aunt M, Oma, Uncle J, Baby M( my cousin baby) and A
REMIX OUTFIT
November 16, 2014
Day 7, 2014
 Polaroid sunglasses won from ElleSees blog 11-20-12
White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
White Slip on Shoe From New Yorker~ 4.95 Euro(6.67 Dollars)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. On the 16th of this month. Oma, my husband and me went over to my Aunt house for the day. Where my Oma made chicken paprikash. Which is my favorite food that she makes.
Oma Making chicken paprikash

chicken paprikash

Today I'm spending my Thanksgiving with my set of good friends. We are doing it potluck style. I made 3 dozen pumpkin cookie. Along with a pumpkin Cheesecake. I'm also doing the dinner rolls. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. If your celebrate it. 


My pumpkin bake goods. 
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY AND THANKSGIVING. 

22 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a lot of fun! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Your cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family shoots! sound like a joyful moment!
    Fabrizia - Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing looking cookies ,,, enjoy ur day sweetie ,
    me & my husband invited for 3 houses this year cause we are the new couples in the family , it is a tradition i guess

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING SWEETIE

    N@NY

    my blog : http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family!!! Happy Thanksgiving girl!!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice post Amy and Happy Thanksgiving!

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that is one of kent's favourite dishes as well and I am not a fan. He makes a great one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband wasn't a fan of it last time he had it but surprisingly he liked it this time.

      Delete
  8. que familia mas guapa y que comida mas rica. yummy

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!