Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Review: Femme Luxe Clothing

Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for a review. As always, all opinions are my own.
 
April 29th, 2020
Sugarfix by  Baublebar Clear Gem Statement Earrings From Target~ .75 cents
Michael Kros Glasses
White Belt From Marshalls~ 8.00
 Puma LQDCELL Shatter XT Luster From Roadrunner~ 57.48
 
April 30th, 2020


April 30th, 2020
  • Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
  • Black Pearl Headband From Amazon~3.52
  • Double Pearl Earrings From I Am~ 5.95 Euro(6.67 Dollars)
  • Pearl Necklace From CR-7.99
  • Ecco Gillian Side Zip From Roadrunner Easter Gift From Ant(2019)
  • Happy Monday Everyone! I’m here to share with you all two outfits that I wore last week to work. Featuring items from FemmeLuxe.  First off there clothes are Uk size. Which I didn’t realize this when I ordered them. The Blue Dark Wash High Waisted Straight Leg Side Split Jeans - Lexia I ordered in a Uk size 6.  Which is a size 2 in US sizing. So therefore the jeans were a little tight but I was able to wear them for a whole work day. After work I had to take them off and put comfortable pj’s pants on.
    Both of the top I order in a size small. The T-Shirt fit me perfectly and was super comfortable. Which this was my second time wearing it to work. The Pink Mesh Tie Bow Front Ribbed Frill Top - Valente shirt I could have size up to a medium/large in it.  The legging fit me perfectly. They are super sheer. So therefor you can see your underwears.  Which is why I wore a black skirt over them for my work look .
    The  T-Shirt and legging combo. Is a prefect lounging outfit for your at home life.  What also great about the T-shirt is you can wear it with the  jeans.   For a more casual look for the weekend or work look. You will be seeing these four piece being worn a lot here on the blog.
    HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!

9 comments:

  1. Koszulki są genialne! Bardzo mi się podobają:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection! Have a great weekend! 🌷🌷🌷 Stay safe! 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful looks! I like so much pink top.
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink top on you, its very feminine. Great outfit!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah love this! You look great in all of these looks from Femme Luxe! :)

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissimo blog complimenti! Ti seguo♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely adorable! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third unified match that you wear beautiful clothing. Good choice.

    Greetings from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!