Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Rose Made To Last!




Disclaimer: As a member of the BrandBacker affiliate program, I was sent this product in exchange for a review. As always, all opinions are my own.

Happy Wednesday Everyone! If you didn’t know mother’s day is right around the corner. On May 9th, 2021. Today I’m here to share with you a prefect gift idea. For the special mother in your life. Which is La Jardin Infini. They sale real roses. 

That have been preserved. Which means your roses last a year. With proper care people have been able to make their arrangements last well over a year. The only maintain you have to do is light dusting occasionally. Plus keep them out of direct sunlight. 



Which is super easy for a women like me. Since I have a bad habit of forgetting to water my plant and then they die. Which is the main reason why. I don’t buy fresh plants or flower any more. I truly do love a nice flower arrangement in my house.

When I first got my La Jardin Infini preserved roses in a box I had it in my kitchen for a for day but then I decide to move them to my bedroom. So now my preserved roses in a box sit on my night stand. I love how they add some extra color to the room.

The preserved roses in a box. That I got was the Champagne Preserved Roses - Luxury Small Square Pink Suede Box. La Jardin Infini has tons of preserved roses to choose from. Along with tons of different box colors and sizes. The smallest preserved roses in a box you can get is there small square. Which is four roses.

Right now they are having a special 50% off sale for Mother’s Days. So make sure you go and get your mother some today.

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!




12 comments:

  1. You have to believe in yourself . Thats the secret of success.
    This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    RCG Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty roses! An arrangement like this one (with preserved roses) is perfect for those who don't want to fuss with watering their plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roses are beautiful, I wish you a happy life.
    6x6 wig

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these preserved roses. I want to get them for my room as well!

    My Blog: Bisma Rauf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and I love roses, they are gorgeous.
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!