Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Awesome Thursday Then Awkward One Work Outfit

MAY 12, 2011




REMIX OUTFIT

Black Linen Pants From CR ~ 4.99
Light Purple Tank Top From Target~7.00
Earring From CR~4.00
Goody Purple Hand-bead From~ 2.99
Scarf Wore as a Belt Gift From My MIL Peggy
CL Shoe From DSW for 27.96

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a good Thursday. I'm mainly because I don't have to close tonight at work.  Also I try wear a scarf a different way again and love the outcome.  Today is Thursday so you know what that mean Awkward and Awesome Thursday but this week it is more AWESOME then Awkward.

Awkward

~ Having weird tan line from my five-finger shoe.
 ~ Dancing in the Hogwarts castle waiting on Hubby to come down the stair and scaring a teenage girl.

Awesome

~ Having a great mini Vacation
~Getting another Package in the Mail From my MIL Peggy

~ Having Saturday off again this week again. 


HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.


I EDITED MY LABELS AND IT MOVE UP. WEIRD. 


7 comments:

  1. I like the scarf and how it breaks up the black.

    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay-cute outfit, I just used a scarf as a belt on my outfit post too! I wish I had any tan (even an awkward foot tan!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What funny tan lines on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf! Hey at least you went somewhere to give you tan lines!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!