Saturday, May 14, 2011

I won the Pongr Fashion Plate Contest

So I been keeping this Secret for a few weeks now but now since everything is finalized I wanted to share it with you all.

The Award They Sent Me ~ I plan on Framing it. 
You might remember me posting about this contest back in March. Well not only did I win. I won the Grand Prize. Which I had the choose to get  a Professional fashion photography shoot or a $200.00 Visa Gift card. So I picked the gift Card. So now I can get some item off my Wishlist.  This couldn't came at a better time for me. Hubby find out in February that he would be with out a job at the end of June. So we had to buckle downing to do. So I gave up clothes shopping for 71 days. Which was super hard for me but I did it.  Hubby find a new job and will be starting it at the end of this month. 

I did have some competition with Camille from I am Never Naked. She won runner up. If you haven't seen here blog. You should go check it out.

Pongr interviewed me after I won and did a mini article on me. I loved the artice. Darren did a great job on it. I love how he pick my 100th Remix outfit. That was a very happy day for me.  

I highly Recommed you to play Pongr. Its a super fun game and easy game to play. All you got to do is take pictures of brand name items.  Also they have a store you can get some great Prizes at. For example gift cards. I know I like getting gift cards.  

Disclaimer~ I'm not getting paid for this. I just want to share my great new with you all. 


4 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!