Thursday, May 19, 2011

RAINBOW AWESOME AND AWKWARD THURSDAY WORK OUTFIT




Rainbow Cardigan From Old Navy~ 7.99 on Clearance ~*NEW*
Light Blue Tank Top From Target~6.00
Light Purple Tank Top From Target~7.00
Denim looking Dress Pants From Target~26.99
Pink Necklace From Walmart~2.50
Earring From H&M From Germany
Light Purple From Target~1.00
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99




 

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a great day. I exchange the dress that I got yesterday. So now I have the right size. Today is Thursday and you know what that mean Awkward and Awesome.

Awkward
~Getting asked if I was 18yrs old to try and organic Apple at Costco
~ Wear a broken hair band all day at work on Tuesday

Awesome
~Getting some new clothes with my AMX giftcard that I won
~ Getting to meet Melissa from A Working Mom's Closet tomorrow


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY. 

3 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!