Monday, May 16, 2011

Blue and Pink Monday Work Outfit





Sephora by O.P.I~ Havana Dreams 

Light Blue T-shirt From CR~4.99 On Clearance~ A few years old
Pink Tank From VS~16.50 or 2 for 24
Black Gap Favorite Dress Pants Gift From Oma or Parent( LOVE THESE PANTS)
Silk Scarf Gift From MIL Peggy
Earring From MIL Peggy
Sandals From CR 18.99

Hello Everyone. It Monday and I didn't have a great one. Work wasn't the greatest today. Hubby try make BBQ ribs and burnt them to the crisp. So I really didn't eat them. Overall I loved my outfit today so that makes things a little better. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your Monday wasn't very good. :(

    You do look cute though! I love the scarf with your outfit!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The OPI color is so cute! Love the color! That blue is stunning on you! Luv ya girlie!!!! keep it cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!