Thursday, November 17, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday Work Outfit

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Jeans From Old Navy~26.55
Necklace From CR-7.99
Earring From CR -4.00
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Boots From Traffic

Hello Everyone. I have to keep this short that way I'm not late for work.
Today it is going to be high 38 degree and snowing. So I busted out my Favorite Sweater Again. 

AWKWARD
~Having to climb over tons of box's at work to get to things I needed
~As I was making the bed on Monday I hit my knee on the bed 


AWESOME 
~ That I will be able to sleep in tomorrow :)
~ Reaching a 101 Followers~ Thank you all again




I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY 

8 comments:

  1. Love your boots. I have been wanting brown boots for months now. And your sweater looks so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sweater!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sweater is so cute! (:
    -alynne
    allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfit. Congrats for 101.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your boots! The sweater looks nice and cozy warm for a snowy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your VS sweater and boots:)
    just came across your blog its so nice,
    following u now, would love if u follow back
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!