Thursday, November 24, 2011

MY THANKSGIVING RECAP-PICTURE HEAVY

Photobucket
My Turkey~ Which Turned out to be super good. It just took a super long time to cook.
My Table~ With Thanksgiving plate and name tags
Pumpkin Spice Cake~ Hubby brought it home from work. I ate it for breakfast
Hubby and the Turkey

Photobucket
I rocking my pink apron. So after I seen everyone in there Lions Shirts. I had to put mine on too. 
Priscilla waiting for food to drop.

Photobucket
My Wonderful Family.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I couldn't have asked for a better one. My first Thanksgiving home and cooking was a success. Over all it was a super good day. I hope you enjoy my Thanksgiving recap.
I'm off to bed. Work in the morning and 7am comes early.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT DAY. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your home cooked meal-that's an accomplishment (I am the worst chef!) I love your apron-too cute! Have a great weekend Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute;)

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://artsecommunication.blogspot.com/ U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like lots of fun :)
    wish we had a thinksgiving day in Greece as well!!
    xoxo

    LS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!! Your turkey looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!