Sunday, November 20, 2011

Old Navy 75% off Sweater Haul

Photobucket

Hello all. I wasn't planing on going to Old Navy today. It just happen. Hubby and Me were in the car going to Denny's for breakfast. When I read a tweet from Old Navy saying 75% off Adult sweaters from 12-5. So we decide to go. Since we both don't have that many sweaters because we didn't need them in Florida but we sure do need them now that we live in Michigan. So I got 5 sweater and hubby got 6. We should be good. I still want more sweaters. They are on my Christmas list. After I got home from Old Navy I was looking in my new issue of seventeen magazine and the white and grey sweater in featured in there.  

Now to break down how much I spent.

1. Green Sweater with brown Buttons Normal 44.94 after 75% off=11.23
2. Seventeen Feature Sweater Normal 39.94 after 75% off=9.98
3. Pink Sweater Normal-32.94 after 75%=8.23
4. Grey and pink Sweater Normal 34.94 after 75%=8.73
5. Purple Sweater Normal 36.94 after 75%= 9.23

Total= 47.40

Saving=142.80

So overall it was a good shopping day. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

13 comments:

  1. Nice sweaters, great prices ! I like the pink and purple and green colors, they should be cozy for the winter ! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shopping haul!

    I am a new follower of your blog!

    I would love it if you stopped by my blog and checked out a jewelry giveaway:

    http://twomindscookalike.blogspot.com/2011/11/busy-week-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a fantastic deal, and yesterday the outerwear was 75% off. I wanted a puffer vest :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what steals. that's so amazing!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal! You can never have too many sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You got some great deals!!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great bargains!! My sister told me about this, too! I still live in FL, but she moved to IN last year. I LOVE teh pink and green sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow!! You got some great deals and cute sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful items
    I follow u, follow me please

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!