Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HIT 100 FOLLOWER'S- THANK YOU ALL- PLUS WORK OUTFIT


Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Gap Wide Leg Khaki  Pant They were a Christmas Gift (2010)
Ribbon came from Wash clothes From Target
Flower Earring From CR~4.00
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Brown Flats From Target-22.99

Hello Everyone. I want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. I hit 100 Follower's. This is such a big honor for me. Thank you all for your wonderful support. It means a lot to me. I'm plan to do a small giveaway to celebrate. So keep your eye out for it. I should have it up after Thanksgiving. 

For today outfit. I decide I didn't want to wear jeans. So I went with Khaki Pants. Then I decide to wear this Flower t-shirt that I haven't worn in a few month. To change it up I added my Jean Jacket. 





HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY EVERYONE ;)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 followers ! I like your pants and top for work, and the jean jacket pulls the whole look together ! Have a great day - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100 followers!

    I am in need of a good denim jacket! They are so all-purpose!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dear! I love how you mix up your outfit. Please don't forget to visit LIFO. It's a free fashion hub which includes an online wardrobe where you can create outfits and get fashion feedback from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on 100 followers. that's so exciting!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100 followers :) Love the jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!