Sunday, February 5, 2012

SEQUIN SUNDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Flare Jeans From Old Navy~25.00
Avon Earrings Gift From Janet for my 26th Birthday
Key Necklace Christmas Gift From My Mom(2010)
Barrettes From The PX
Cherokee White Flat From Target brought them on clearance year ago

Hello Everyone. Work was good today. It was super busy. Plus we are getting ready for a regional visit that is going to happen this week. So its been a little crazy at work but once the visit over with it will go back to normal. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY.

3 comments:

  1. This looks great, I love the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!

    rueabbey.blogspot.com

    Sophia X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequins!! We love anything that is sparkly! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!