Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Monthly Nails

WET N' WIlD
1-1-13 2937 Top Right Circle~ Pink Color
(Christmas From L)

ImPRESS Press on Manicure
1-8-2013 So So Steller~ Middle Circle~ Silver/Grey Color
  (Gift From Nicole of NYC on my Mind.)

O.P.I.
1-13-13 I think I Cayenne~ Top Right Circle~ Orange Color
1-20-2013 I'm Wired~ Bottom Left~ Coral Color
1-28-13 Bring on the Snowflakes~Bottom Right~ Silver
1-28-2013 Meet Me at Disco~ Bottom Right~ Silver Glitter

Hello Everyone. It is the first nail recap of 2013. This month I try out the impress press on nails. Which they say the last a week. They only lasted me 4 day before they started to fall off. I did enjoy having them on. Also I can't tell you how many customer and co-worker told me that they love the color. Also since the Impress press on nail were in the short length. People thought they were my real nails. Which I like that too. They where the prefect length to work in. 

Also all the color I used where brand new. Minus bring on the snowflakes I got that one last year from hubby.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY

29 comments:

  1. totally loving the colors very nice!
    wld love for you to visit my blog..and follow maybe?
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love the middle color!! its so beautiful :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love the roundup...and I'm totally impressed that you keep your nails so lovely! I'm glad to know that those press on nails will work for a manicure in a pinch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors. Press on sounds interesting. I have never tried them yet. Thanks for the review.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I really like the colour of the press on manicure too! Too bad it didn't last longer, I would find those things annoying personally, old fashioned nail polish for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the pink nail polish :)


    http://fashiononfire.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the so so stellar!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you are so dedicated to doing your nails. The middle color is my favorite for sure.
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete
  10. elegant and lovely nails !!! Love the glitter ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all. My favorite is the one in the middle pic <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you selected Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love nail polish, but haven't been doing my nails lately. This inspires me to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have a nail tutorial tomorroow

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nail shades!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colors! You know we love nail polish!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the metallic silver nail polish!! It is such a "out of this world" look!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice blog u have! Wanna follow each other?
    Please follow me with GFC, leave me a message when u're done and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello darling! Today I discovered your blog, and I really like it, now I follw u!kisses
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The colour of the metalic one in the middle cut my breath it's awesome!

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooo I really like the Bring on the Snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very nice!

    kisses
    New Post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Buon weekend (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo outfit sul mio blog, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/02/golden-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!