Thursday, January 17, 2013

Monthly Recap: IVORY SWEATER

November 9, 2010~Black Legging
December 16, 2010~Denim looking Dress Pants 
October 21, 2011~ Sweetheart Skinny Jeans

February 21, 2012~ Khaki Pants From Target

October 13, 2012~ Pink Rockstar Skinny 
November 14, 2012~ Lace Vest and Black NYC Pants
January 5, 2013~ Black Maxi Skirt 

Hello Everyone. Welcome to my 1st remix recap post for 2013. To start of this year monthly recap post I decide to show case my Ivory Orsay Sweater that I got in Germany. If you have been reading my blog for awhile then you know this is one of my all time favorite sweater. I have gotten a lot of use out of this sweater. I have worn it 9 time on my blog so far. I also got a lot of use out of this sweater pre-blog days. 

I have had this sweater for over 4 years now. I can't tell you the exacted amount of time because I don't remember what year I brought this sweater in. This sweater is a staple piece in my closet. I think every woman should own a sweater like this.

Which I seen a few at Old Navy today for 14.99. I would recommend you go check there store out. They are having a huge clearance sale. I seen tons of cute jewelry for 1.99. When I was there. I did pick up a vest for under 6 dollars and a tank for under 9 dollar. The best part is I still have money left on my gift card. That I won from Pongr in November.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

21 comments:

  1. I love the rockstar pants... so cute

    Blessings!
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater! You've created such cute outfits with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really rocked this sweater, so many cute looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a sweater that lasts!

    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute boots... top left
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the ways you've worn this. Versatile pieces are the best!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,loooove!Have a great weekend,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done :D my favorite is the first look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such great ways you've styled that basic! :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely post, I adore it! Happy Friday!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pictures:)!!!!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is a great staple piece and you have remixed it so well! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog!! Your post"s are very very wonderful....I hope your visit on my blog!

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. that sweater is such a versatile piece

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!