Monday, January 21, 2013

Inspiration Monday: Pop of Color


Hello Everyone, Today I'm linking up with Two Birds for there inspiration Monday post. This is my second time linking up with them. Since today is my first day back to work after having 6 days off. I need some inspiration to get dress. When they posted on Wednesday that this was going to be the look for Monday. I was like i can so do this simply look.  For my outfit I went with my pink skinny and change the shoe and belt to black.




 REMIX OUTFIT
  Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby 
 inspmon_XJdT71_zpscbf30840
I hope you all had a good weekend. My was good. We had a nasty wind storm that came thru and knock are power out on Saturday night. We were one of the lucky people who got are power back on Sunday. Most people won't have there power back on until tomorrow. 

Also I'm not loving my hair today. I kept trying to get it to look like how it did when I left the salon but couldn't. So I gave up.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

18 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that you have power back! Life without electricity sucks (I remember losing power for ~ 1 week... horrible)
    You look cute today! I love the pink skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you got your power back!!! what a great look. i love the pink pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But your hair looks lovely! Those jeans are really fun and bright, yay you for joining in! Tis nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration pic - I love the shirt :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that you put your own twist on the look with the pink pant!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those jeans! i have pink ones, but they don't fit well. these fit you perfectly!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally loving the pink pants! they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hot pink and bright white together
    Great color combo
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look awesome! love your jeans
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's impossible to replicate the salon look but your hair looks very pretty and I love the pink and black combo. Glad you're safe and sound and that you have your power back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear you look so pretty in those pink pants... I believe that´s your color, wear it often!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink pants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute! I'm loving it !

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!