Thursday, January 3, 2013

MY 2012

Hello All. First I want to thank you all for all support. It mean a lot to me. To have you read and leave comment on my blog.

2012 was a great year for me and my blog. I reached 228 follower on my blog. My facebook Fan page reached 81 follower and my Twitter hit 109 follower.

In January I started do my monthly nails recap. Where I recap the nail polish I used for the month. I also chopped my hair off. In February I did Kmart Sofia Vergara Fashion Style off. Which is my most view post at 1,274 views. Also this month I went to MOD(manger on duty training).


March I broke my shopping ban at 108 days with out buying clothes. In April I reached 300 remixed outfit. Also this month I won a 250.00 Amex Card from Pongr for there fashion contest.  Another great thing that happen in April was my 2 year anniversary with DSW.  In May I hit  700 post. I also received the Versatile Blogger Award. Also this month I started doing Monthly Recipes. 

In June I went on a mini family vacation to a cabin. Priscilla won April M Jewelry cutest dog contest. Also I hosted my first sponsor giveaway. Thanks to Fancy Steps.  Another thing that happen this month was I went to my first blog event. Which was Shop My Closest.
July was another month full of exciting thing. I turn 27 this month. Which I had an wonderful birthday. This month I started doing WIWW: What I wore Wednesday post. I celebrated my second year of blogging. Also this month I got two blog awards. Which were Liebster Blog and One Lovely Blog.

In August I started doing Insanity. I lost 20 pounds doing this work out and change the way I ate. This month I celebrated 8 year of marriage and 10 year of being with my hubby. Also watch my Hubby cousin get marry. 
September I went a show REO speed wagon. Also this month I jump in on link up to Mani Mondays. One exciting thing that happen this month was my chocolate chip cookies made picture of the week on Pongr. October I host my first blog link up. Which was Blogging For Breast Cancer AwearNess. Also I hosted my second giveaway. At the beginning of this month hit I 400 remix outfits  

In November I went 9 days with out wearing pink. I also did a review for  Crest 3D Whiting Stripes. December was filled with a lot of exciting thing and a lot of first things to. This month I hit 900 post. I did my very first blog swap and Christmas card exchange. I had my very first guest post on my blog. Also I did Merry Manicures this month. Last but not least I did my Second company review for eShakti.

2012 was filled with a lot of blogger first for me. I ended this year with 449 remix outfit.  Five Month of not buying clothes or shoe. I can't wait to see what 2013 bring me. I hope you all will stick around to find out with me. 

 I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.

23 comments:

  1. Happy New Year for you too... You don´t have to say tahnks, you have a great blog that makes us always come back =)
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.1vestido2mujeres.blogspot.com
    Feliz año!!!! Lo mejor de tener un blog, es ir conociendo a gente de todos los rincones del planeta.... besos desde españa xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great year! happy 2013 amy xoxo
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like "i dont bite"
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! it sounds like you had an amazing year!
    You have been blogging for such a long time! I love seeing all your outfits and congrats!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the nails!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely and awesome year it has been!
    Cheers to the new year 2013! ^◡^


    P.S. How about following each other? ^◡^

    Fashionmoto
    LookBook
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so much <3

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats for your acievments :))


    xoxo
    ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had an amazing 2012! Can't wait to see what happens for you in 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fav is "just a little dangerous" and also congrats on the awards!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Vote for me at New York Fashion Week and you might WIN too and JOIN ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had a great year!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year! Cheers to an even more amazing 2013!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had such a great year!! Happy 2013 girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you did a lot! Congrats on all that you achieved, I look forward to seeing more especially pink!
    Xxoo

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!