Wednesday, June 12, 2013

FRESH NEW HAIR

Wednesday 5th, 2013
REMIX OUTFIT/REDISCOVER
Orange  Cami From Aeropostale~ 19.50
Opal Jeans From CR~29.99 40% off
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22


Hello Everyone.Thank you all for you sweet comment on my last post. Sorry I haven't been around to you blog lately. I promise one of these day I will get fully back in to the swing of things.  Last Wednesday I went and got my hair trimmed. Man it feel 100% better now.  On Wednesday it was nice out. So I decide to wear my white semi-sheer top. Since it been 11 month since I wore it last. I pair it with my favorite jeans and wore my taupe and coral sandals. 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY. 

13 comments:

  1. You go girl,looove it!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Amy! I love getting a fresh new haircut. Your top looks great with the jeans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blouse!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great. I got my hair trimmed last Friday and it felt amazing and looks so much better now. I love your top.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean -- been trying to get back into blogging regularly too.

    Lovely haircut! Looks good on ya :)
    Oh, and I think your top is so pretty too!

    ♥, Jo
    http://www.Styleat30.com
    {style + travel}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love that Blouse & Your hair looks so Silky & Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!