Saturday, June 22, 2013

TAUPE SEQUIN

REMIX OUTFIT
June 13, 2013
Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans From Old Navy~29.33
Silver Hoop Earring Christmas Gift From Camille of I am Never Naked
BCBG Taupe and Coral Sandals From DSW~12.22

Hello Everyone. It starting to get nice and warm here in Germany. I'm loving it. So last Thursday I wore this outfit out. To do some running around in. It was cute but still comfortable. 

You might see that my right eye has a mark on it. Well about a week ago. I got bite by a spider and man did it hurt. I'm to say that its starting to go away. That last Thursday I started to wear my concats again. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. 

7 comments:

  1. cute outfit...you look great! glad you are enjoying some warm weather, too!

    [oomph.]
    COACH Bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tank... I have a thing for sparkles :)

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect for those hot summmer days :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spider - holy cow!!!! Glad it's on the mend. Btw, you're looking fit and great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad your eye is getting better. i bet that was scary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty top Amy! Spiders totally freak me out...yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!