Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas



REMIX OUTFIT
White Underarmor with green thread From UA Outlet~ Not sure the price on this
WallFlower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jean From The Px-29.00
Pink Rhinestone Santa Hat A  Secret Santa 5 years ago
Black Ugg Slipper Christmas Gift From Hubby(2012)

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope you all have a great one. 


Today I will be cooking Christmas dinner for Hubby and me. 
We are going to be having 10lbs ham. Going to make sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, rolls, asparagus, cranberries


Day 25 Christmas Items. Is my puppy dog. Who is living with my hubby parents. Santa brought her a bone for Christmas. When I got this picture this morning. I started to tear up. I miss her so much.  If you been around my blog you know how much she means to me. I can't wait to see her again along with my family in the states. 

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. 

11 comments:


  1. Merry Christmas Amy! Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.in/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool 8mages you look pretty and dog its cute.
    Merry Christmas doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!
    ur dinner sounds so yummy!! :)
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Amy. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you by Bloglovin now!!!
      and my like in bloglovin for your post!!!
      Want us to follow with GFC? let me know...

      Delete
    2. ❊..(
      ✿.(,)
      ❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
      ✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
      ❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
      ✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
      ❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
      Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2014!!!

      Delete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!