Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag


Hello Everyone. The other day Elle Sees posted this tag on her blog. So I thought it would be fun to do it to. Feel free to join in and do the tag yourself. 


1. Favorite candle scent?
 Vanilla Bean Noel, Mistletoe 

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee and Hot Chocolate(I don't like tea)

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
No~ It stay the same all year around

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Pumpkin Roll

5. Hats or scarves?
Both

6. Most worn sweater?  
Black Orsay Sweaters and Pink Victoria Secret(Which is starting to thin out) 

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
Reds, Golds, Silver and Green

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?  
Football

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Both

10. Boots or Uggs?
Uggs (I own 8 Pairs)

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
Watching the leaves change color

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
Since it is December I'm loving Christmas music

13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
We have currently have been in the 40's here


Day 14 and 15 Christmas Item~ Left my dinning room table and right my penguin Christmas Socks. That I'm wearing today. 
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

9 comments:

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!