Friday, December 6, 2013

Seeing Dots


 
REMIX/REDISCOVER OUTFIT
Revisable Scarf Not Sure Where I Got It From
 Polka Dot Scarf Gift From MIL Peggy 
Circle Stud Earring~ Not Sure Where it Came From
Black Polka Dot Circle Earrings~The Px( price unknown, brought in the early 2000's)
Bare Traps Boots From DSW~ Gift From Hubby(2011)

Hello Everyone. I haven't posted an outfit since last week. Mainly because I have been in a create funk and I have just been wearing jeans with a hoodie. Which I know no one want to see. Since I no long work I have find it hard to get dress. Mainly because my closet is filled with dress, work pants and dress shirt. So the other night when I was trying to go to sleep. I was like what outfit can I come up with. This outfit is one of them I came up with. I love how everything came together. 

When I was putting this outfit together in my head I didn't have the accessories plan out. That just happen today. I was in the mood to wear a scarf. So I went to my scarf box and find these two scarfs. I was like I bet I could tie these together and make one big scarf. Which is what I did and love the outcome. 

I also turn my polka dot shirt in to a skirt. I haven't worn this polka dot shirt since August of 2012. So it was a prefect rediscover. Also I rediscover these two scarf too. The revisable one was worn last on October 2012 and the polka dot one was worn last on February 2013.

Day 6 Christmas Item~ Is my Purple Tree. 

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND.

14 comments:

  1. Nice outfit Amy.
    Have a nice weekend
    Love
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    $75 Sephora Card Giveaway: Fashion Talks
    $30 Dressale Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look blog - and the purple tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable outfit! Love your sweater and scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I like it ;)
    I fallow you...

    http://kappa-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ładnie;)
    zapraszam >>> redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com
    jeżeli się spodoba zapraszam rónież do obserwatorów:)
    pozdrawiam:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful look :) Amazing style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit!!! You look gorgeous and it's totally my style :) You always look so pretty and happy in your photos, you seem like such a sweet person :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute winter outfit dear =) thank you for visiting my blog. =) keep in touch =) hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little touches of Christmas with your mini purple tree and everything around it. And your Outfit is nice. You can't go wrong with Black+White. I love the Scarf.

    Also, love the New, Christmasy Look of your blog. Bold, Fun & Festive in Red & Fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!