Thursday, July 7, 2011

30x30 Day 25~ Rocking my Trucker Hat and A&A Thursday

Photobucket

REMIX OUTFIT
US Army Trucker Hat~ Not sure where it came from
Earring From CR~4.00 W/40% off
Vibaram FiveFinger Easter Gift From Hubby

Happy Thursday Everyone. I had today off due to the holiday. I know most of your had a 3 day weekend. Well I get 3 days off this week. I only get the whole weekend off when I ask for it off. I know I wore an outfit almost like this in my 30x30 but today was a super rain day and I didn't want to get dress but I had to. I had some errands to run. So I thought I would wear a hat. I'm not a hat girl but I like this one.  Today is Thursday and you know what that mean Awkward and Awesome Thursday.

Awkward
~ None this week

Awesome
~ We got us an Ipad for an early Anniversary. Which I took the more colorful picture with it. ( Only if I could teach Priscilla to use the Ipad to take pictures of me. Then I would be sat.) 
~ Oma is no longer in Rehab. She is HOME NOW. (Thank you all again for your prayer for her to get better. I don't know what I would have done if I lost her.) 


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD THURSDAY,  WE ARE ONE MORE DAY CLOSE TO FRIDAY :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your hat. I bet the iPad is great. I would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole amy's clothes remix. Sick idea! Your blogs cute, fancy following each other?

    http://paperbirdi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look fabulous in a trucker hat! I love this look...you need to do more outfits like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for her being home! I'm so glad! And I'm so jealous of the iPad. I want one! :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!