Friday, July 15, 2011

GREY AND PURPLE FRIDAY CASUAL WORK OUTFIT



REMIX OUTFIT
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99
Pony O From Walmart
Necklace From CR- .99 on clearance
Peace Earring a Birthday Gift From Scribble ~They just arrived yesterday in the mail.
Flats From CR

Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. Yesterday I cut my thumb super bad on a picture frame and man did that hurt. I did get a lot of work done yesterday. I have a lot more to do. I started packing my clothes up today.  Also yesterday I got some birthday gift in the mail. I will make a post with all my goodies later. 

This will be my last outfit post for 2 weeks or more. If I end up having time I might post one or two before the move but starting tomorrow. I won't be here as much.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck Amy! I am going to miss your postings and seeing your creative remix outfits! Sorry to hear your hurt yourself during the move...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Congrats on the move and I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch I hope your thumb feels better! I love this casual work look- especially the cardidan. Yay for being done your remix-my favourite outfit is #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move, hope it all goes well...and hope your thumb heals quickly. Will be looking forward to your posts after you've moved and settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the purple cover up. so lovely!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!