Friday, September 16, 2011

Thursday and Friday Work Outfit For September 15th and 16th

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White Lace Cami From Old Navy~5.40
Linen Pants From CR
Necklace From MIL Peggy
Earring Gift From Janet for my 26th Birthday
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99

Hello Everyone. Here is Thursday Outfit. It has been cold here lately. So I had to break out my sweaters. This was my first time wearing this sweater with linen pants and I love how it looks together. 

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
White T-Shirt From Old Navy ~ Hubby got it for me
Crystal Jeans From CR~7.49
Ribbon From A Pack of Washcloths From Target that I brought~Free
Earring From Nine West
Shoe Necklace From Forever 21~2.80
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off last year.

Here is today outfit. Work was good. I'm glad today is Friday. So I can end this crazy week I had. 

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY AND WEEKEND. 

5 comments:

  1. I really like your necklace in that first work outfit, and those boots in the second one look so cozy, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the neutrals in the first outfit, that necklace is great! how cute is the peachy sweater in the second. both nice looks!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like both of the looks, i really like both the sweaters.
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloured sweaters and your hair looks so cute braided with a ribbon! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!