Saturday, September 3, 2011

POLKA DOT SATURDAY WORK OUTFIT

Photobucket
REMIX OUTFIT
Hydraulic Jeans From CR~7.99

Earring From The PX~4.99 for 3 pairs
Ribbons From Target Wash Clothes

CL Flats From DSW ~27.96

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a good Saturday. I had a pretty good one. Hubby got me a lions necklace and earring today. He got Priscilla a lions scarf to wear. I think we are ready for football season. Hubby didn't care for this look but its all good because I liked it. Plus so did my co-worker and customers did. Also today Hubby got me a pink fishing pole. So guess who gone to learn how to fish. 

Do you guys like my outdoor pictures?

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY.

6 comments:

  1. i'm loving that scarf. it's so cute!!! and fishing is so much fun. very relaxing!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pink fishing pole, I want one. HeHe.
    And the scarf works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit on you!!! You look adorable! I've been awaycan;t wait to see all the outfits i missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes make you look so enchanting, you've got such a pretty face! !Adore you ........
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate every comment and suggestion and they always bring a smile to my face! Have a great day!